Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
1. I like reading books about painters (I’m currently reading a book about Manet, Morisot, Degas and Cassatt)
2. I’m really obsessed with the East Coast of Canada
3. One of the happiest times of my life was last summer when I spent two weeks in Europe with my Dad and some of the friends he works with going to different hockey camps. It was the happiest I have felt in the most unusual circumstances.
3. I’m really obsessed with my own memories. I am a painfully nostalgic person, sometimes it really messes with me.
4. I go to church
5. I’m pretty sure I am one of the only people that does not find The Big Bang Theory funny
6. I think my pupils have been dilated for about 5 years
7. I am most creative and inspired very very late at night, usually right after I take my sleeping medication and often right before I am about to fall asleep
8. I think it’s pretty clear from my blog that I love folk/indie music, but in Grade 9/10 and I loved screamo and metal. Broken Social Scene changed my life.
9. I was very happy in middle school
10. Bill Murray is probably my favourite person ever
(everyone go follow my wonderful friend Chloe [icedcoffee], she’s cute and funny and her interests are A+)
Back in January (I think it was), when I took that short little break from Tumblr, I decided that when I came back I would stop posting so many personal posts. I thought perhaps it was unhealthy of me to put all of these thoughts on the internet, I wanted to try and re-direct my thoughts into writing or other forms of self-expression aside from it. I told myself, every time I felt an urge to make one of my usual text posts, I would try to write about it or actually talk to someone. I think it worked for a while, and I felt better being less dependent on the internet, but now I actually miss posting my thoughts on here. I think there was some value in it. I kind of want to start doing that again, but I’m not really sure.
I'm turning into both of my parents at the same time
While I was away last week, I started noticing that sometimes my laugh sounded like my Dad’s, or I was finding things funny that only he would, or I was making faces like my Mom, talking more and more like them every day…it got kind of uncontrollable…